Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Nikkon D3300

Buy Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm Lens from Snapdeal

I am not new to photography but I was using a Sony point and shoot camera with attached little wide lens . The camera is good, but the problem was its limitations and no option to change the lens. I have a habit of doing extensive research before buying any product and price does matter for me. My budget for buying a DSLR was 30000 and there are many options available in the market including combo offers(two lenses 18-55 and 55-200). But as a beginner my first priority was ease of use and the functions should not be complicated for which my choice is Nikon D3300. The camera is not very basic and not very high end. The reason I choose this model because I was aware of some the basic features like ISO, Shutter, and F number etc. The product is very easy to use, the functions are very clear and with the help of hot keys I do not need to go to the function menu all the time to change settings. The three basic functions like shutter speed; ISO and F number is damn easy to change from the main screen on various moods. It also got an easy to use dial for different mood like manual, Auto, Macro etc. The best part in the dial is for effects like you can give special effects to your pictures for example Vivid, black and white, Toy camera effect, selective colour and also Panorama.


On the bottom right side there is a hot key to delete unwanted images and also one to select time in case you want to use a tripod. On the left side of the screen the product has menu button, play button to watch your images instantly, zoom in and zoom out only for the captured images and a button marked with the letter(i) which helps us to change different functions on screen. The camera also got an in build flash which pops us as and when required apart from this there is also an option of extra flash on the top. Personally I don’t like to use flash until and unless it becomes very important because the product has an amazing ISO sensitivity which works very well in low light. The camera also has slots for HDMI in case someone wants to view images on HDTV and also a slot for MIC. In the bottom the product has a universal socket of tripods honestly I have never used my tripod because the VR(Vibration Reduction) technology works flawless. Even at the time I have captured very low light images the VR is a life saver because carrying a tripod means adding extra weight. The product comes with Nikon software to edit your images and it very easy to use. I have purchased it with an offer online so I got a Nikon standard DSLR bag.


Along with the camera the standard products are 8GB memory card, Camera body, 18-55Vr lense, user manual, HDMI wires, strap and charger.

I have not encountered any problems while using the product. It may be after few years which I will use the product to its full potential but I will stick with Nikon.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. My first DSLR was the Nikon D3000 and I took some amazing photos with it. Last year I got myself a Nikon D750 - full frame camera and am in photographic heaven. Have fun with your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalpana no comparison of Nikon. I just got a zoom lens as well and planning to buy a medium wide angel lens.

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Even I'm planning to get my hands on this one. Not a photographer though, but have some interest. Thought, this is the best place to start with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikkon is the best so start with, they are the undefeated leader. After some time you can buy a zoom lens. Checkout my latest post on my zoom lens

      Delete
  3. Though I love DSLRs and clicking pics with the one we have, for the life of me I can never remember the make and the model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i have loads of money i will only click pictures

      Delete